Request to Readers, Well-Wishers and Seekers for help !
- Golden opportunity to do seva of translating Sanatan’s treasure of Divine knowledge available in Marathi language to Hindi, English and other Bharatiya (Indian) languages, as well as into some foreign languages
- Required - Full-time seekers for coordination and other seva in Sanatan’s English section
- Request to readers and well-wishers - help required in 'Corel Draw' and 'Photoshop' !
- Considering the impending period of crisis, plant Ayurvedic plants !
- Appeal to Internet experts
- Person urgently required for filming/ video-shooting and compiling !
TV channel to be created only for spreading the activities for protection of the Nation & Dharma
This TV channel will have a higher objective of bringing to light the attacks on Hindu Dharma, preventing attacks on Hindus by uniting them in a lawful manner, imparting Dharmashikshan (Education on Dharma) to Hindus, and motivating them to work for the welfare of the Nation and Dharma.
Therefore, this TV channel will have no place for superficial programs of entertainment and those against the interests of the Nation and Dharma.
Today, Hindu Dharma is under attack from all sides. There are only a few print and electronic media that impart Dharmashikshan and encourage Hindus towards Dharmacharan (abiding by Dharma). Most newspapers and news channels are under communist influence or are pro-Christian. Therefore, Hindus do not have any independent platform to express their views or voice their feelings against injustice. This endeavour is an attempt to provide such a platform through the medium of this unique TV channel.
Coverage and related information
1. Initially, the coverage of this TV channel will be limited to Maharashtra and Goa.
2. Fifty percent of the time will be devoted to information on the attacks taking place on the Nation and Dharma, related remedies, and the remaining time will be for Dharmashikshan.
3. Trained manpower - cameramen, journalists, anchors, editors (who are also seekers) are required.
4. Financial assistance is required.
5. If anyone has some useful information on starting of a TV channel, please send it to the address given ahead. (Please also mention the approximate finance required for such an endeavour, documentation to be done, information on coverage and distribution systems.)
Starting a TV channel is a mammoth task. However, be assured that we can accomplish it with the blessings of Saints and God !
Contact : email@example.com
Address : Sanatan Ashram, 24/B, Ramnathi, Bandiwade, Ponda, Goa – 403401
Golden opportunity to do seva of translating Sanatan’s treasure of Divine knowledge available in Marathi language to Hindi, English and other Bharatiya (Indian) languages, as well as into some foreign languagesSanatan’s original and invaluable treasure of Divine knowledge is available in Marathi and to some extent in Hindi and English languages. There is an opportunity to do seva of translating this knowledge into Hindi, English as well as other Bharatiya languages, foreign languages (mainly French, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, German and Spanish) and also to check these translations. We have to translate this invaluable knowledge (running into thousands of Holy texts) at the earliest, knowledge which has not been available elsewhere on earth so far. We have to translate it before the third world war starts in a few years; because, in the adverse times, it will not be possible to use computers due to unavailability of electricity.
Good command over Marathi, Hindi, English, as well the language in which it is to be translated is necessary to perform this seva. Computer knowledge is also required for this seva. We can do this seva from home too.
Please inform us about the number of hours you can give for this seva, through the responsible seeker of your District.
Given below are other important points about this seva.
1. Availability of E-mail and internet facility and the aptitude to use them
2. Availability of a computer with MS-word, Adobe reader and related basic software
E-mail for contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
All this effort requires considerable amount of coordination and record keeping. Presently, we require seekers who can coordinate and keep records on behalf of the English section with seekers all over the world and with those who do seva in various sections in the Sanstha.
Following are the prerequisites for seekers intending to participate in this seva :
- Good knowledge of Marathi and English language
- Flair for communication in English through E-mail
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Internet
- Having knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Corel Draw would be an added advantage
Various material required in Sanatan Sanstha’s mission to spread spirituality so also to create awareness among people towards protection of Nation and Dharma, is produced in ‘Arts Section’ at Sanatan Ashram, Goa. ‘Coral Draw’ and ‘Photoshop’ are the systems mainly used for the purpose. The seekers working in this department are not professionally qualified; therefore, they have little knowledge of subtleties in the system or how to complete the seva within short time using different methods e.g. different short keys etc.
If the seekers from this department get guidance from the experts who use this system commercially or teach such systems, they will be able to do the job in short span of time and more effectively. Those readers or well-wishers who are interested in teaching the system to the seekers from the Arts Section are requested to contact Miss Kshirsagar on 9767100689.
Considering the impending period of crisis, plant Ayurvedic plants !
In the impending period of crisis, it will be difficult to get medicines; but with the grace of God, we have lot of plants that can be used for medicinal purpose and if we cultivate such plants before the start of monsoon, they will grow nicely. Given below is a list of medicinal plants used for common ailments. Readers, well-wishers and all Hindus can sow such plants near their house now so that they can be used in future. The names of few plants are given in Marathi in the following list.
They are known to people; but the local person having knowledge on the subject, can be consulted in the matter. The names could differ from place to place; therefore, their ‘Sanskrit’ names are also given in brackets. In case you know any ‘Vaidya’ (Ayurvedic doctor) practicing in your area, you can seek even his help. At some places, Agricultural colleges, forest departments or local organizations working in this field, distribute such plants free of charge. You can take benefit of the same. Note: In the book published by Sanatan Sanstha titled ‘Ayurvediya Aushadhi’, more details about such medicinal plants, their characteristics and use have been given.
|Name of the plant||Sr.
Name of the plant
|1.||Akkalkara (Akarakarabha)||51.||Nagarmotha (Mustaa)|
|2.||Agasta||52.||Lingad /Nigadi (Nirgundi)|
|3.||Adulsa (Vaasaa)||53.||Nirmali (Katak)|
|4.||Arjunsadada (Arjun)||54.||Nivadung (Struhi)|
|7.||Asaanaa (Asan)||57.||Paarijaat ( Shephalika )|
|9.||Aghaadaa (Appamaarg)||59.||Pithavan (Prushniparni)|
|10.||Awala (Amalak)||60.||Pittapaapda (Parpatak)|
|11.||Ambehalad (Amragandhiharidra)||61.||Pudina (Putihaa)|
|14.||Kadunimba (Nimba)||64.||Bahvaa/ Amaltaas (Aragvadh)|
|15.||Kadu Padval (Patol)||65.||Brahmi / Kaarivanaa (Mandukparni)|
|16.||Khaajkuyali ( Kapikachha)||66.||Bel (Bilva)|
|17.||Kawath (Kapittha)||67.||Behadaa / Ghoduk (Bibheetak)|
|18.||Koranti (Sahachar)||68.||Bhaarangi / Bhaargi|
|19.||Kaadechirait (Kiratatikta)||69.||Bhokar (Shleshmantak)|
|20.||Karle (Kaarvellak)||70.||Bhui aawalaa (Bhumyamalaki)|
|21.||Kaasawinda (Kaasmarda)||71.||Gelphal (Madanphal)|
|22.||Kudaa (Kutaj)||72.||Mahalung (Matulung)|
|25.||Korphad (Kumari)||75.||Murudsheng (Aavartani)|
|26.||Kaandvel / Haadsandhi /
|28.||Gavati chahaa / Paati chahaa||78.||Raktarohdaa (Rohitak)|
|29.||Gulvel (Gudchi)||79.||Ranudid (Maashparni)|
|30.||Gokharu / Saraate (Gukshurak)||80.||Raanmoog (Mugdaparni)|
|35.||Jaswand (Japaa)||85.||Kaaraande (Waaraahikand)|
|36.||Shirdodi (Jeevanti)||86.||Waawadinga (Widanga)|
|37.||Jyeshthamadha (Yashtimadhu)||87.||Waalaa / Khus (Ushir)|
|40.||Dorli (Bruhati)||90.||Unhaali ( Sharapunkhaa)|
|45.||Dalchini (Tvak)||95.||Shevagaa (Shobhaanjan)|
|47.||Danti (Jamaalgota)||97.||Saatvin (Saptaparni)|
|48.||Dhamasa (Dhanvayaas)||98.||Saagargotaa (Lataakaranj)|
|49.||Naagchapha (Naagkeshar )||99.||Anantmul (Saarichaa)|
|50.||Naagvel / Vidya che pananchi vel||100.||Halad (Haridra)|
|51.||Nagarmotha (Mustaa)||101.||Hiradaa / Hele (Haritaki)
102. Paanphuti (Paanpoya)
Apart from the above, you can grow even more plants if you know about them. If you have special knowledge about medicinal plants, please type it and send to Vaidyaraj Megharaj Paradkar at Goa on email@example.com
The Google page rank of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti's website (www.hindujagruti.org) has recently increased from 4 to 5. We are in need of help for increasing the Google page rank further. Internet experts willing to help in this regard can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To compile the filmed part
3. To prepare drafts of the matter in Hindi and other languages as mentioned above
Other connected seva
2. Take care of the material
3. To check the inflow and outflow of filming material and CDs
1. How much is the knowledge they have of computers.
2. How much time they can devote for ‘seva’
3. In case, they have computer at home, its details
4. What other ‘sevas’, they would be interested in taking up
5. In case, they have experience of doing some ‘seva’, make a special mention of the same.
Email : email@example.com Cell No. – 9370170704