From: Ms Seema
Date: 2010/10/24
Subject: Complaint about TV show Outsourced
To: [email protected]

Namaste,

I have been a regular NBC viewer for over 20 years but this new show Outsourced and quality of its content & programming is making me reconsider my loyalty to your channel. I am absolutely disgusted with the kind of purposely & intentionally offensive gaudy content that’s being shoved down viewers throat. What is the purpose of this show? You are re-enforcing ridiculous stereotypes about corrupted form of caste system that doesn’t exist anymore. There is no discrimination on caste basis in Bharatiya (Indian) multinational companies but your show is misguiding American public by showing such falsehood and defaming Bharatiya companies.

I am particularly offended by your below belt pot shots at us Hindus and Hinduism, the longest existing & surviving Religion in the world. We have selflessly given so much to the world from Yog to Vastu Shastr to Ayurved to Bhagwad Gita to Numbering system (0 to 9) incl invention of negative numbers & 0, and the list is endless. I feel pity at the sick racist mind of your bigoted script writers who intentionally make fun of the faith of over a billion Hindus around the world. I demand & would appreciate that NBC stops airing such crap like Outsourced, issues an unconditional apology to Hindus and get its acts together to come up with some original programming than such cheap gimmicks. Or it ain’t long before your network succumbs to its own weight to be closed lock, stock and barrel. Else us regular viewers will make sure that happens.

Regards,
Seema

Successful Protest campaigns by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti

1. HJS stopped defamation of Lord Krushna by Tata Sky
2. Fight of HJS : Virgin Mobile stops denigrating advt. of Swami Ramdev
3. HJS stopped Defamation of Shri Krushna and Nude Radha

Read More about Successful Campaigns

Read Further

Ganesh idol

Protest against defamation of Hindu Deities & Icons

 Read more

Nude Bharatmata Painting

MF Hussain campaign

HJS protested against nude painting of Bharatmata (Mother India) by MF Hussain. The painting was auctioned publically by Nafisa Ali for 80 Lakhs resulting in huge protests all over India.
 Read more

Leave a Comment

Notice : The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.

Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here. ​Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article. ​