From: Piera <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: important
To: Kanav Vaidya

Thanks for alerting us. We are removing the image.

Apologies,

Piera

Why we must stop such Denigration of Hindu Deities?

O Hindus, unitedly we can stop Denigration of our Deities as our duty towards Hindu Dharma :

1. Send Protest e-mail to Website
2. Create awareness about this defamation in your group of Friends, relatives, communities etc.
3. Join HJS & unitedly we can serve Dharma.

Click Here for Protest details

The link below reaches an article on  website http://www.refinery29.com/index.php which has a image (attached) of  Hindu God Lord Shiva altered, which  highly disregards the sentiments of the Hindu community. All Hindus stongly protest against this Denigration

Click below link to see the denigrated image

http://pipeline.refinery29.com/link_love/it_happened_this_week_wassons.php

A proud Hindu Kanav Vaidya has lodged his protest (See below)

The link below reaches an article on your website which has a image of a Hindu Goddess altered, which  highly disregards the sentiments of the Hindu community. I would be glad if you could remove this image .

Address for protest:

E mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

New York

Ekovarhuset
123 Ludlow Street
New York
212-673-1753

Los Angeles

Salt
1138½ Abbot Kinney Boulevard
Venice, CA 90291
310-452-1154

Successful Protest campaigns by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti

1) HJS stopped defamation of Lord Krishna by Tata Sky
2) Denigration of Lord Ganesha at Frankfurt Book Fair
3) Fight of HJS : Virgin Mobile stops denigrating advt. of Swami Ramdev
4) Mumbai: Hussain’s paintings withdrawn from exhibition by ‘Traditional art’

Also See

Ganesh idol

Protest against defamation of Hindu Deities & Icons

Read more

Nude Bharatmata Painting

MF Hussain campaign

HJS protested against nude painting of Bharatmata (Mother India) by MF Hussain. The painting was auctioned publically by Nafisa Ali for 80 Lakhs resulting in huge protests all over India.
Read more

Save temples

Save temples from Anti-Hindus

Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Read more

Leave a Comment

Notice : The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.

Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here. ​Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article. ​